The user management area is provided so that you can:
- Invite other users in your company to help you manage the portal
- View who has access to your portal
- Restrict access of existing users to the portal (i.e. block access or remove access).
As the account owner, you have full access rights. You can invite others to help you manage the portal however. To do this, select 'Invite admins' and:
- Type their email address(es) into the user management screen
- Update the subject and content of your email as you prefer
- Choose the role (If you want to be notified when the new users login, select this option)
- Send the message
The email addresses and roles of the newly invited users will appear in your User Management screen in the status of “Waiting for user details”. Once new users have logged into your dashboard, their user name and date of their last login will appear. You will also receive an email notification if you chose this option. Now you can manage these users through the portal.
Please see Video Tutorials here: