- Update the centralized virus definition of Avast for Business devices
- Does the user have to take any action after I create a task to update the software on their device?
- Can the device owner prevent execution of a task that I send to the device?
- How long does it take for a task to arrive at the destination device?
- Will a task be executed while the device is in ‘sleep’ mode?
- How will I know if the user stops a task that is executing – for example, a scan?
- Does the Avast software application need to be running on the device in order for the device to receive tasks?